American in Colombia and Peru since 2008. I studied international business and moved to Latin America to work in an emerging market. I married a great peruana in 2012 and we’re expecting a son. This is my blog of pictures, music, news, stories, and rants from a gringo in Latin America. Enjoy!
- Sign up for the Expat Chronicles newsletter.
- Become a fan of the Expat Chronicles Facebook page.
- Subscribe to this blog via email or RSS reader.
You can support this site by:
- Donating via PayPal (click link in footer).
- Clicking on the ads of the fine businesses who support Expat Chronicles.
NOTE: Not everything published on this site happened exactly as it’s described.